Sunday, December 12, 2004

Excuse me, guys

Hey everyone, it's good to be part of the family. I'll post some artwork from time to time, but mostly I'm here to screw up the serv--webmaster the site.

So... Ben expressed interest in getting rid of the lime green stuff, but I'd like input from everyone on how I'll mess with the code. Do you guys want major changes? Keep the same layout but change the colors? No change at all, shut up go away? Since Blogger was redesigned by Stopdesign it uses clean, standard code, and I can pretty much make any edits imaginable. If you want it to use a different Blogger template, just let me know which one. My favorites are the ones by Mr. Bowman. Remember, it wont have to look exactly like it, I'll make magic happen if requested.

Anyhoo, this place is full of sexy people, so I'll stop sullying it's pages with my plebeian dialect.

2 Comments:

At December 12, 2004 at 4:33 PM, Blogger ata' allah at-talib said...

yeah, the lime green definitely needs to go. I think the layout is otherwise pretty aesthetically pleasing (although it always pissed me off that whenever you post an image wider than 600px the entire module on the left gets shoved down to the bottom of the page. Try it, you'll see what i mean).

 
At December 13, 2004 at 5:19 PM, Blogger ben said...

I'd say keep it relatively simple, but we trust your aesthetic judgment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home