Thursday, December 02, 2004

so i was wondering

Where do you guys want to take this blog?

Personally, I'd like to make it as multidimensional as possible; I picture a mix of partisan political trash-talk, overly detailed "day in my life" accounts, weird literary experiments and maybe a photograph or two if we could dig them up, and it makes me smile.

Also, I wonder if there are any more invitations that should go out? Eric, could you ask Shannon if she got the email?

This is the sort of thing I'd post privately if only I could figure out how and meanwhile make those stupid "1 comment------>s<------" tags* go away. Argh.


*I'd just like to clarify, the thing that triggers the OCD is the "s" in the word. It may perhaps have been slightly unclear and I wanted to make sure. Again, it's the "s" I'd like removed. Not from all the comments, you understand. Just the ones with-

I wonder if they have medications for this sort of thing.
-----

Oh, one more thing on my wish-list in case any of you have a penchant for webmastering and blogspot allows it: I think it'd be cool if you could edit your signature for a post. So, like, instead of that 10:15 nonsense that it says down here right now, I could write something like "icewolf34 shooby-dooby-doo shooby-dooby doos at 10:15PM. Or maybe it's a good thing that I can't do that after all.

5 Comments:

At December 3, 2004 at 4:54 PM, Blogger ata' allah at-talib said...

I agree with what you picutre. It could be like the New Yorker, Harper's, or the Atlantic Monthly, with stuff in the realms of politics, society, literature/film/music/art. Basically it ought to be eclectic and interesting.

 
At December 4, 2004 at 3:52 PM, Blogger joycelee36 said...

mmm blogdrive is BETTTTER cuz it lets you do that stuff =)

haha your "vision" for the blog eh?

 
At December 5, 2004 at 1:33 PM, Blogger sara. said...

not only are you OCD, you're hallucinating. what the fuck are you talking about with the tag thangs?

 
At December 5, 2004 at 2:47 PM, Blogger ben said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At December 5, 2004 at 2:49 PM, Blogger ben said...

The first time someone comments on an entry, it says "1 comments."

Pick out the grammatical mistake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home